by Steven Cohen, MD, MPH, Joshua Zeichner, MD, FAAD
Steven Cohen, MD, MPH discusses emerging data on biologics and addresses their use to manage psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. He offers strategies for long-term safe and effective use and describes therapeutics in the pipeline.
503 video views since 10/25/2013.
24,977 total series views.
- Isotretinoin Controversies
- Updated Approaches to Psoriasis and Psoriatic Disease
- Update on Isotretinoin
- Strategies for Management of Pigmentation
- Nanotechnology, Part 1
- Acne Research: From Nanoparticles to Isotretinoin
- Non-invasive, In-vivo Lesion Assessment
- PDT: What's New? What's Next?
- Update on Keloids and Scarring
- Confronting Viral Diseases
- Dermatology Practice Efficiency: Technology to Personnel
- Better Treatment Outcome Through Adherence
- Cosmeceutical Science
- Cosmetic Fillers: Science and Technique with Rebecca Fitzgerald, MD
- Rational Approaches to Treatment of Rosacea
- Medicolegal Issues in Dermatology
- HPV Infections in the Dermatology Clinic
- Psoriasis: Guidelines and Clinical Pearls
- Skin of Color
- Developments in the Treatment of Actinic Keratoses
- Melanoma and Non-melanoma Skin Cancer